Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE oven that started trying to lock and the oven…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE oven that started trying to lock and the oven would not work, tried all the resets and then today the screen went dead.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Age is about 5 years if I had to guess and model is J BP84W0H2WW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well with the holidays have not been able to find a technician, I opened up the control panel to see if the brain is easy to replace and if I could order.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I am sorry but this service was misleading, I have already cancelled and informed AMEX that is will not be paying anything.

I apologize you feel that way I will send this in to be cancelled and refunded by customer service. Have a Merry Christmas.

At the risk of repeating myself, no, I have cancelled this and will not pay anything. Please do not communicate and remove me from all email distributions. I have saved this text should I receive any further communications this will be the basis of my legal action due to failure to remove me.