Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Allo f62 error on my oven 970-6876. Kenmore modelI think…

Customer Question
Allo f62 error on...

Allo f62 error on my oven(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore model###-##-####I think 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I change the board , the probe temperature test ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?