Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to open my safe but the batteries are not

Customer Question
Hello, I need to...

Hello, I need to open my safe but the batteries are not functioning. I did not notice any warning to alert me to the low battery strength. I have two identical keys which I think are for the safe. I am not a heavy user so the batteries have not been changed since I bought the safe a few years ago. Can you help please

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I tried to open the safe last Monday. It worked perfectly before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure of what to do. I am an oncology patient.very ill at the moment with limited energy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No,thats it. I need to retrieve some documents from the safe

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you take a picture of the front of the safe so I can see which unit you have?

Not at the moment. Its upstairs. My mobility is very limited. Incidentally I have been charged $28
Why do I need to pay another $24 after paying $28

You do not have to do a phone call just continue here.