Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used your advice last night to clear out freezer. However…

Customer Question
I used your advice last...
I used your advice last night to clear out freezer. However when I got to back panel to take out to get to drain, I can not get that off there are not any screws. I have attached picture. Also, out of curiosity, where does water drain to. This is an LG fridge.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just pull that panel off from the top it just pops out and then you can get to the drain under the evaporator.

Great do this....CLICK HERE

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!