Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore 5 burner gas stove purchased in May 2013.

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore 5 burner gas stove purchased in May 2013. Until 3 days ago it was fine. Now all 5 burners emit a large yellow/orange flame. We had All-for-One gas services look at it and replaced the regulator. That did not work. The guy said it's not your appliance, it's the gas itself. The gas company came out and said it's not the gas and referred me back to the original guy. He used to work for the gas company and was going to call the supervisor. Have not heard. Everyone is puzzled and they do not have an answer. I can't cook on it like this. I need to know if I need it repaired or a new stove. Can you help me? By the way, the gas water heater also exhibited the same problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purchased May 13, 2013. I have the receipt.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, why am I getting a high yellow/orange flame on my gas stove.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Well the issue that your talking about can not be the stove nor the hot water heater!

Where all burners have the same issue and if it just started , it would not be an issue where all burned now have the same failure .

So I too agree with the first person it is a gas issue ,not a stove issue or a hot water heater issue .

Why do you not contact the gas company and ask to have the supervisor come out and look at the issue.

If you have any questions just let me know.

But it is not your appliances that are the issue.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.