Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Power outage.... Kitchen aid Superba wall unit.. COde F5EI.

Customer Question
Power outage.... Kitchen aid...

Power outage.... Kitchen aid Superba wall unit.. COde F5EI. After power outage...Trouble shooted everything g....turned off power,hitca del, reset clock....code persists.....

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

At least 7 years. Model KEBC107

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have too....service place not answering calls....expe ting friends and family for Christmas... Help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

After Hurricane Irma...no power for 5 days....oven door locked and light stayed on.....cost me over$500 in repairs...now this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is the door locked shut right now or can you open and close the door like normal still?