Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

KitchenAid Superba microwave convection oven, built in, (

Customer Question
KitchenAid Superba microwave convection...

KitchenAid Superba microwave convection oven, built in, ( Manuf 2000) Turn ON results in a loud "Pop" and house lights blink and no heating from unit.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in 2000, model MOD KBHC109JSSO Serial # XM1104826

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of yet except, is it reasonably repairable or should I replace it, and if so, what model is now available ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing