Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Upon returning back to Florida home ice maker is leaking on…

Customer Question
Upon returning back to...

Upon returning back to Florida home ice maker is leaking on floor. We turned ice maker on and it is making ice but sporadically leaks a lot of water in front of refrigerator. Help

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

GE,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Gs=25jsxlss

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Seriallsa19355

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are you physically seeing the ice maker leak?

Or are you just seeing this water on the floor?