Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Cambria washer is displaying an F fault code the model…

Customer Question
My Cambria washer is...

My Cambria washer is displaying an F fault code the model number is ***** Serial number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Cambrio about six years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

There should be a number that appears after the "F" on the screen. Can you tell me what number flashes up after the "F" so that I can see what error you're getting?