Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I`m not 100% sure what white plastic pieces your asking about .

In the first photo I see the white that if you open the hinge you should be able to see where that piece is mounted to the hinge.

And the second photo show several white pieces , So I`m not sure what top and bottom pieces your question is talking about.

I got it thank you
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

no problem ,glad to assist you anytime.