Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool Gold error F2 E2. How do I clear and then how do I…

Customer Question
Whirlpool Gold error F2...

Whirlpool Gold error F2 E2. How do I clear and then how do I reset ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About one year wdt720pade

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Still under 3yr warranty if anything serious

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That code means the User interface cannot communicate with main control. Loose user interface connection or bad user interface board. That would be something you would want warranty out for due to the part cost. You can try to power the unit off at the breaker for a full minute then power it back on. If that code perisists call warranty out.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago