Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have kenmore frig*mod-106-56566400 had strom compreser comes…

Customer Question
Have kenmore frig*mod-106-56566400 had...

Have kenmore frig*mod-106-56566400 had strom compreser comes on cooling fan doesent all inside lights work-where do i start/ /

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mod kennmore 106*56 made in 2004

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I put a fan behind frig-to keep compresor on but no air inside

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is a common issue, first try to unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in. If that still does not come on nor the inner fans the main board was damaged. You need to replace this board here to fix that issue....CLICK HERE see what you find.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!