Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The ice and water dispenser gets stuck while in use. The…

Customer Question
The ice and water...

The ice and water dispenser gets stuck while in use. The water and/or ice won't stop coming unless you open the door of the refrigerator. We think the spring is bad.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Kenmore Elite about 3-4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are trying to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you saying it wont stop coming out of the shoot in the door unless you open the door?