Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I replace the mechanical clock on a ge xl44 range? 10…

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace the mechanical clock on a ge xl44 range?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 or 15 maybe 20 yers old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am trying. I removed a lot of screws on the back, but the top is still not removable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You just have to remove the back panel screws behind the clock to get the clock out. Do you see that?

that's right
I don't want any extras. Just tell me how to remove the clock

Do you have the back panel off behind the clock also what is the complete model number off the tag on the unit?

this is a waste of tie and money. good by

OK goodbye