Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you change the glass out on a 36 inch induction

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change the glass out on a 36 inch induction cooktop? Model #PHP960

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, trying to do right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What screws need to be removed to take off the old glass?

You remove the whole unit from the space and along the sides there are screws that all need to be removed to separate the top from the induction modules. It is actually not bad to do. These screws that hold that to the base....CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

We removing all the screws right now, just the ones on the side right?

Yes it should be just side ones on each side, I do not see any end ones.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!