Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a cabrio dryer and the power turns on but when I hit…

Customer Question
I have a cabrio...

I have a cabrio dryer and the power turns on but when I hit start , the sensing lights up green and won't turn on?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The lights that say damp, wet cool down and the first one says sensing. Top right side to the left of power button

Contractor's Assistant: What year is your Cabrio?

Im not sure? 2012?

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cabrio yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im not even remotely sure how to fix this. Im out of warranty

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If you need the model or serial number I can get that for you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your dryer. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number - found in the door frame.