Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a samsung clothes dryer model DV40J3000EW/A2 s/n #

Customer Question
We have a samsung...

We have a samsung clothes dryer model DV40J3000EW/A2 s/n # )DL95AUG105822T it won't go when we select all the settings to chose from and push the start button to dry the clothes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 4 yrs old but has been in storage for 2 yrs. does the model # I sent you tell you the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it doesn't cost too much how much to get it repaired

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yea, how much does it cost to fix it for me

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

You mean my answer on here?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you watch the timer after pushing start for 3 minutes, does it still count down even though it's not running?

is anyone here

Yes, did you not get my reply?

i just got it
no
can you call me
at(###) ###-####
oh nevermind on the phone call
i.m still here
are you still here
why
when is someone comng on here
plz
samsung clothes dryer model DV40J3000EW/A2 s/n # DL95AUG105822T