Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I put liquid dishwashing soap in the rinse aid by mistake,

Customer Question
I put liquid dishwashing...

I put liquid dishwashing soap in the rinse aid by mistake, how can I get it out?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just did it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, is it a big deal?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, how do I get it out?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

66513289K113

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

I don’t have $24 more to call you.

The dispenser will need to be removed so it may be rinsed completely out. If you try to flush it in the dishwasher, it will compound the problem as soap gets into the sump. The dor will need to be disassembled to remove the dispenser, the video below shows how this is done!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

What a waste.

Yes, I agree.

Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

You can use a wet/dry vacuum and suck it out from where you filled it , and then fill it with water and suck that out . Do this 3 or 4 times.

Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician