Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had to change computers, I was telling you about the

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change computers,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Okay I was telling you about the Maytag washer that is unbalanced.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 years old no agitator

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

That may take a while because I am not where the washer is.

ok so reply back when you can .

I nned a model number to be able to know what your question is on and to look anything up on the manufactures web site.

Model # MTW6700TQ0
okay
Cancel calling me if you can respond online.

Ok I now have the model number.

And if your having an out of balance issue ,have you looked at or replaced the suspension rods?

And have you tried running the washer in a spin mode with out clothes in it to see if it is still out of balance or not?

with water it has no issues.

ok so if you can run the washer with out anything in it and it is not out of balance then you have weak springs on the suspension rods .

And make sure that your putting like items in the washer on each load.

Like items mean they weight approx the same when wet.

So jeans with jeans , sheets with sheets type of loads. not mixed weight items.

Do you want a parts link to the suspension rods?

how much are the suspension rods?

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

I show from this parts dealer the rod kit is $65.06 and the link even has a video showing how the parts are installed.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

It says it for a Whirlpool. The washer is a Maytag.

That is because Whirlpool OWNS Maytag since 2004