Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old 20 inch Magic Chef gas range. I would like to…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old 20 inch Magic Chef gas range. I would like to change it over to LP gas. The plate with model number is ***** legible.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Age is about 1950 or so.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?