Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our Matag Dryer is 5 years old roughly and stopped getting…

Customer Question
Our Matag Dryer is...

Our Matag Dryer is 5 years old roughly and stopped getting hot. Is it a heat sensor or what?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Matag Centennial

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It just stopped giving hot air during the dry cycle.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you? Also, is this a gas or electric dryer?

John, Home Appliance Technician