Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Dyson v6. The power cord has become frayed and woks…

Customer Question
I have a Dyson...

I have a Dyson v6. The power cord has become frayed and woks only intermittently. I would like to get two new cords. How can I do that?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

The cord is damaged as it is frayed where it turns the corner of the Vacuum cord that goes into the appliance. Sometime it works, sometimes it does not.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want two new cords.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. We love the vacuum, but my wife is very hard on appliances.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

The dyson V6 model is a cordless rechargeable model so it does not have a power cord, do you need the charging cable?