Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When using the oven on the stove, explain to me how the

Customer Question
When using the oven...

When using the oven on the stove, explain to me how the thermostat works. My question is if the oven is set for 350 degrees, when it reaches that point, the thermostat shuts back, but then when the temperature falls below 350 it comes back on to keep it up to

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Temperature. When it does that I hear a little poof, or a sound, Is this normal?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you answer my question?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from your range, please?

Is it running on LP or natural gas fuel?