Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I slide the deli drawer back into GE French door…

Customer Question
How can I slide...

How can I slide the deli drawer back into GE French door counter depth refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Three years old. PYE23KSDDSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I took Jim our to clean it and now having trouble sliding it back in. No work, just want to slide it back in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
where is the answer? Now that I have wasted all this time
Can you just tell me how to slide the drawer back in? That is all I want to know
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You should just slide out the track rails and put it back on top of the rails it just locks in place on the rails do you see that?

Thank you

No problem if you need more help let me know and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!