Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need demensions for ge wall oven jtp11wp. About 20 years…

Customer Question
Need demensions for ge...

Need demensions for ge wall oven jtp11wp

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 20 years need to replace so need the size model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but need the size to be sure the one we buy will fit

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need the depth of this oven I can measure height and witgth

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I am waiting

So what you'll really want to measure is the cut out in your cabinet for width and height. The cut out is the area you'll need to make sure to cover. As for depth, the oven is standard and fits inside a 24" depth cabinet so that isn't something that needs to be measured. The cut out width and height of your cabinet need to be measured to make sure you get a replacement oven that covers the cut out since the exact width and height of the oven itself won't be universal or the exact same.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Just do it on line only need demensions especially the depth

Hmm, I did send you a reply but perhaps you didn't get it.

The oven is too old to have digital records I'm afraid. So what you'll really want to measure is the front cut out in your cabinet for width and height. The cut out is the area you'll need to make sure to cover. As for depth, the oven is standard and fits inside a 24" depth cabinet so that isn't something that needs to be measured. The cut out width and height of your cabinet need to be measured to make sure you get a replacement oven that covers the cut out since the exact width and height of the oven itself won't be universal or the exact same.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?