Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hit the start button on my dryer does make a noise but does…

Customer Question
Hello hit the start...

Hello hit the start button on my dryer does make a noise but does not start

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Maytag neptune

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes have fixed other issues before

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model # is MED9700SBO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

After you have programmed the cycle and options and have pressed Start does the time display count down or does it stay the same time?

And of course it would take 60 seconds for it to change to the next lower time in the display.