Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE dishwasher and it won't drain. When I opened up…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE dishwasher and it won't drain. When I opened up the bottom kick plate I noticed a blue wire that looks like an ether net cable not connected does it need to be connected to something?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where can I get the model number? I think it is only about 2-3 years old. I bought it at home depot.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy I will if not I would be more than happy to pay a repairman to do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?