Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The refrigerator has a strange digital set of two symbols.

Customer Question
The refrigerator has a...

The refrigerator has a strange digital set of two symbols. Not sure what it means but think we need to do something. Looking now for the model #

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model # GFE26GGHEWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope you can give us some instructions to correct whatever the refrigerator is trying to tell us. This happened once before and the person walked us through how to reset whatever it was that was wrong.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in does it clear?

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!