Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When the dryer is tumbling it has a grinding type noise.

Customer Question
When the dryer is...

When the dryer is tumbling it has a grinding type noise. What can I do.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MOD NO. MDE308DAYW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. And I'd say about 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I push the drum back a little and spin by hand the bringing stops. Almost like the drum is lose

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you still need assistance on your question?

Nevermind I figured it out