Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch Ascenta is not cleaning dishes as well as it used…

Customer Question
My Bosch Ascenta is...

My Bosch Ascenta is not cleaning dishes as well as it used to. The dishwasher is making a sound that sounds like the water may not be completely flowing. What should I do? thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bosch is two years old and an Ascenta model SHE3AR56UC/18FD940701086

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not, if it's something easy I can do it. Otherwise I will need service. I was looking to troubleshoot to determine the level of difficulty to fix issue. thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No , not at this time. The dishes are coming out not completely clean like when I first got the dishwasher

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?