Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How many light bulbs does it have & where are they located?

Customer Question
How many light bulbs...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
what is taking so long?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1-***-***-****
I am talking about the fresh food section
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

GE model #TFX 25 PR

SHould be 2 or 3 depending on the bot***** *****ght socket is a souble or not. It should be a double......check here part #435 Single socket Part #186 get to that one and just check it, I think it is a double socket, but it is no longer available and I can not find a pic of it anywhere.

CLICK HERE IMAGE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!