Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Brand new dishwasher is leaking- isolated it to the diverter…

Customer Question
Brand new dishwasher is...

Brand new dishwasher is leaking- isolated it to the diverter canal?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

GE 2017 GTD655SSJ2SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Repair from warranty is wanting to charge me $99 just to come out here- in 6 days... yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was a refurbished appliance where the wash arm was replaced... perhaps connected? When it was put back together done improperly?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?