Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an LG "Wave Force" top load", "True Balance" anti…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG "Wave Force" top load " , "True Balance" anti vibration washer that is 2 years old with minimal usage. The problem is regardless of load in spin cycle it vibrates violently. My wife just informed me that it has always vibrated like this in spin cycle. Is there anything we can do of what's your advice?

Contractor's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It is the "Wave Force" model, direct drive two years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As first advised, it vibrates violently in spin cycle regardless of load capacity

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

My wife advised that it has done this from day one when new and continues

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the unit solid to the floor and can you check the base for any cracking?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open

John, Home Appliance Technician