Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kenmore front loader washing machine ... the light…

Customer Question
I have a kenmore...

I have a kenmore front loader washing machine ... the light on the drain and spin button stays on and nothing else will operate regardless of the button i push. the model # is 450871 401

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

; 110

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Open the washer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame .and the model number is ***** 10-11 digit number and will look like this 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

I gave it to you already

you have given me this (450871 401) and then later on you gave this (110)

do you by chance mean the FULL number is *****?

and for the drain spin button staying on .

Have you unplugged the unit for 5 minutes to try and REBOOT the electronic control board yet?

If not let`s do that now, then plug it back in and see if you still have the same issue.

Let me know please.

I did that already

ok good info!

Was the correct model number the 110.45081401?

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.
BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

If you can answer my question on the correct model number or not then I can assist you!

Why can’t I hear from you... I gave you the correct visa For payment and you keep showing a visa previously used...

You seem to not be reading my replies that I`m sending to you!

so I will opt out in hopes some one else can better assist you!

i have inter the up date e times and it keeps asking the same thing .. i verified all entries and still get the same response ..."payment error' not so.. all entry were right.

You will need to contact the web site admin office .

I as an expert never get to see your personnel office or your billing information .

All I get to see is your question and my replies to you!

I’ve been trying now for 30 min ... you keep tell me that I have an error on the visa... I tried to send you a update three times and I get the same response saying there a error which there is not an error on the updated card I verified every entry.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello can I help you?

Where do I stand on this order

The other tech opted out I picked it up if you want to continue.

John, Home Appliance Technician