Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED AN ICE MAKER TO FIT MY WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR

Customer Question
I NEED AN ICE...

I NEED AN ICE MAKER TO FIT MY WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR MODELUMBER WRT108FZDB00

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL #NWRT108FZDB00 I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD THIS FRIG IS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DON'T THINK SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

I CAN INSTALL THIS MYSELF PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE TO OBTAIN THE PROPER ICE MAKER AND THE MODEL # TO FIT THIS OLD FRIG

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Please stand by I`am looking the ice maker up for you at this time.

I DON'T WANT TO TALK OR PAY THE ADDITION CHARGE SO NPLEASE DISCONECT

ok So I have found the part number .

But by your last post it appears you no longer want my assistance is that Correct?

And I was not the one that sent you ANY thing other then the replies to your question,

All other offers are by the web site we are using not I .