Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung dryer model #DV419AEWX44 and the sound has…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung dryer model #DV419AEWX44 and the sound has somehow been muted how do I inmute it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have s Samsung dryer model DV429AEWX44. My husband has somehow muted the sound. How do I inmute it? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Those model numbers are no pulling up. Can you please recheck the beginning of that model?