Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a fisher&paykel oven model

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a fisher&paykel oven model OB60SL11DEPXit was a demenstration model on show , as this was on show they have a demo mode set on them , how do i remove this

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I.m a qualfied electrician , i had calledfisher paykel customer service and told me that they need to send one of their tech to turn it off? and they told

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
I take it you cannot answer this question?
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Ive just come online and seen your question here.

To turn off demo mode you need to enter service mode and then you can turn it off from there. Ive done a screen shot of how to enter service mode so lick the link below to see it.

Click here

Once you are in test mode you need to press arrow button to menu 4.

Then press the ok button and it will show de on.

Use the arrow button to change to de off

Then press the X button exit it and then press again to exit test menu and then you can use as normal from there.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks