Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refridgidar professional dishwasher will allow me to

Customer Question
My refridgidar professional dishwasher...

My refridgidar professional dishwasher will allow me to select any type of wash but the start button won’t work no beep

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I don’t know how to run a diagnostic test on it and let me check the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope i can model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’ve flipped the circuit breaker for the dishwasher off and then back on again but nothing has changed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you turn the control panel off so there are no lights on at all, press the start button and do any lights on the control panel illuminate?