Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't cancel the alarm. No leds. Since power outage about 2…

Customer Question
Hello, can't cancel the...

Hello, can't cancel the alarm. No green leds

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since power outage about 2 hours ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Ok it is unplugged now we'll wait a couple of hours. Right?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

GE Triton XL model GSD6600G02WW
We are going to wait about two hours. If the alarm doesn't go off we are just going to replace the dishwasher later.
we don't need any additional information.

Try to reset it...PRESS THE COOKWARE (POTS & PANS ON SOME MODELS) AND THE HEATED DRY KEYPAD SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR 3 SECONDS. all lights should light up then press Cancel and see if it stops and let me know