Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased a Maytag Washer and Dryer. The delivery…

Customer Question
Good evening. We...

Good evening. We just purchased a Maytag Washer and Dryer. The delivery person couldn't do a test run on the washer because the drain hose wasn't long enough.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new. Model W10894759A. We put in a small load of clothes and after adding water it just did a slow spin. Now the display shows LF??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The new drain hose is installed. Just wanted to run a load of laundry.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of. The display just shows LF . Now it is off, clothes in the tub and they are wet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Now you said you put a new drain hoses on? Have you made sure there was nothing in the drain hose such as plastic wrap or stoppers of any sort?