Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE fridge and the inlet valve to my water/icemaker…

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a GE fridge and the inlet valve to my water/icemaker needs replacing. Can you advise where i can buy a new one please?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is GSE22KEWAF

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No Master Appliances service repair will do it for me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how I can source the broken part please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your GE refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

I understand you want to find a source for the inlet valve. Here is the part number: WR57X10065

Here is a link to the part on Amazon:

http://a.co/1fv4QR5

Also, here is another source for you:

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ge-water-valve-asm-wr57x10065-ap3996393.html

- PLEASE rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. Thank you.