Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung FTQ3531WUX. I believe we bought it in 2011…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung FTQ3531WUX

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I believe we bought it in 2011 or 12 Model #FTQ3531WUX

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to know which fuse or fuses to replace and where they are located. I have the back covers of the oven off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

There is only 1 fuse on the oven and it's the thermal high limit thermostat fuse. The part number is ***** It's toward the top of the oven and if you pull the oven forward and remove the back panel, you'll see the fuse. Below is a picture to the part you're looking for

CLICK HERE to see fuse

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I don't want to spend $24. I just want to locate the fuses

I'm not sure you got my answer so I'll send it again.

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE to see fuse