Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I jhave a whirlpool dryer. Part number on back is W10671235…

Customer Question
I jhave a whirlpool...

I jhave a whirlpool dryer. Part number on back is W10671235 It will not dry my clothes. it can run for hours and no luck. What do I need to fix? lint is clear. vent is working.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 3 years where is the model number located. I dont have my paper work.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure. it depends on what it is. I did the work for my washer and its working great.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your dryer. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number from the door frame.