Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The front door on my Bosch stack washer is stuck, how do I…

Customer Question
The front door on...

The front door on my Bosch stack washer is stuck, how do I open it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years Axxis+ where would I find the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Last night I found a site which directed me to un plug it open the little door on the R lower side and do something? Can't find the site?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is it we have to jiggle in the lower door to perhaps release it the code in the dial is F 6`1

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Remove the access cover to the drain pump located at the bottom of the front panel on the right side of the drain pump you will see a cable clipped to the drain pump, pull that cable to manually open the door.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.