Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a lg refrigerator lfx 31925st French doors the

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a lg refrigerator lfx 31925st French doors the refrigerator is working but lower door the freezer is warm , the motor is no working I check it and its ok can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its 2 years old the model is LFX31925ST

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WELL THATS ALL I SEE ITS WRONG

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Okay, pull the unit out so you can get behind it. Remove the back lower panel to access the compressor area and condenser fan. Check and see if the fan is running and also see if the compressor is vibrating or not, plus see if the compressor is hot ,cold or warm to the touch. please post back to me with what you have found. Also note anything you have changed out part wise or have done and not mentioned in your original post. I am helping other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

the fan its working the condenser is working too it feels cold

OK is the compressor vibrating? If so what are the temps in the unit?

Can we have this later I have to do something out of house it’s possible

Ok no problem

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open

Hi!
I have conversation yesterday but I did not. Finish it is posible. Can you help
My now whit my refrigerator tk

Yes, what are the temps in the unit? Is everything warm?

Thank you ., the temperature you means refri or frezzer

Both

Well refri is on 33 frezzer I set up on cero f
But frezzer the motor not working

OK is there power to the fan motor in the freezer?

Well yes it’s plug in to the outlet
how can I check if it’s power in the motor?

Did you test it for voltage with a volt meter?

I did but I take the motor and check it it’s ok
how can I check if the power goes to the motor?
Well a have to go I can’t wait it’s to much time for you wander I will ask for my money back thank you