Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 27" whirlpool dryer seems to be leaking water. I have…

Customer Question
My 27" whirlpool dryer...

My 27" whirlpool dryer seems to be leaking water. I have never heard of a dryer leaking water. Please help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is under five years and the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know depends on what it is. I have a grandson here that can move it out.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I guess that's it. I don't know what to do. Is the vent stopped up?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the dryer leaking this water when it use or when it is not in use?

And if you check the vent outside when the dryer is off are the vent louvers closed