Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an older whirlpool duet washer. I was putting in a…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older whirlpool duet washer. I was putting in a new load and noticed that the bot***** *****ght on the left under status was lit. Whatever that means (it has rubbed off) I cannot reset it. What can I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is model no. GHW9200LQ

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is baby blue. Can I get a new set of title for my buttons.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press and hold the END OF CYCLE SIGNAL button for 3 seconds. Does that light go out?

The light is still on

The button you pushed was END OF CYCLE SIGNAL and you held it for 3 seconds?

That light means the control is locked, see the picture below.

CLICK HERE

sorry, was pushing down the wrong button. The light is now light off. Thanks. Is it possible to get another set of descriptions for my buttons.

Yuu bet, I will get them for you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The complete Owner's Manual is attached for you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

What I actually need is a new set of descriptions for the lights in my machine. I see that they do not make the type of machine I have.

They don't make that panel anymore. You can see the markings on the used panel at the link below. You can use a marker to mark them. The manual also has all of the markings and what they do.

CLICK HERE

Do you have other questions regarding your washing machine?

No, thank you again. That is what I thought I would have to do.
Thank you. Would you please remember to rate at the top of the page? Thank you so much!