Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need directions to install/repair a Whirlpool ice maker…

Customer Question
I need directions to...

I need directions to install/repair a Whirlpool ice maker Model ED22PQ

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am doing this for a friend. I have the model number ED22PQ. That is all he gave me.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes he does.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No mam. He received the refrigerator as a gift and he is wanting to try to repair the ice maker. He needs a manual or instructions.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to preepare.

The video at the link below shows how to replace that ice maker! :-)

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Did you get a chance to review that video?