Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The spring on the door appears to be broken. What should i…

Customer Question
The spring on the...

The spring on the door appears to be broken. What should i do.?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About one or two weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I there a recall on this unit?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open.