Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MACHINE WILL NOT EMPTY. ALSO DOOR WILL NOT UNLOCK. A FEW…

Customer Question
MACHINE WILL NOT EMPTY...

MACHINE WILL NOT EMPTY . ALSO DOOR WILL NOT UNLOCK

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A FEW HOURS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

HOPEFULLY

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DO NOT YHINK SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I`m assuming this is a clothes washer!

IT IS A FRONT LOADER WASHING MACHINE ABOUT 12 YEARS OLD CANNOT FIND MODEL #

Whom is the washer manufacture?

IT IS A FRONT LOADING MACHINE I CANNOT FIND MODEL #

second request

Whom is the washer manufacture?

most front load washers the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the washer after the door is opened.

That is why I need to know whom the manufacture is.

WHIRLPOOL

Ok does the washer have a lower front panel below the door on this model?

Ok so you will need to remove that lower front panel (two screws under the panel ) and reach up inside the washer on the right hand side of the door to be able to pull down on the door latch /lock release lever to be able to open the door .

And then you can give me the model number.

I WILL BUT MAY HAVE TO BRING IN MY HUSBAND WHO IS NOT HERE AT THE MOMENT

ok no problem ,just reply back when you can! your reply will come right to me.

iwill have to get back to you cannot get assistance

thank you

Your Welcome